Timing belt kit for A4 (98+ New Beetle, 99.5+ Jetta/Golf) with ALH engine. This kit has been assembled with OE quality parts by the best manufacturers and will update your car to a 100K timing belt replacement interval.
- Timing Belt
- Litens tensioner
- Continental Serpentine Belt (Gates "Green Stripe" belt or Serp. Kit with belt, tensioner and roller available as upgrades below)
- HEPU Water Pump with Metal Impeller
- Camshaft Seal
- Vacuum Pump Seal
- Top Small Roller
- Bottom Small Roller
- Large Idler Roller (100k version with larger bearing)
Two Timing Belts Manufacturers Are Available:
- Gates - Gates Timing Belt cimes with Litens Tensioner, GMB Rollers, backed by Gates 100k warranty
- Dayco/INA - Dayco Timing Belt comes with Litens Tensioner, INA Rollers
Gates, Dayco & INA are all OE manufacturers for Volkswagen.
You will also receive a timing belt bolt kit that covers all one-time use bolts that must be removed when replacing the timing belt and associated hardware, which now includes shouldered lock-nuts for the tensioner and roller as well as water pump bolts.
- 2 Mount to Body Bolts
- 2 Mount to Engine Bracket Bolts
- All 3 engine bracket to block bolts
- 2 Small Bolts for the Stabilizing Bracket on the mount top
- Bolt for Large Roller
- Bolt for Top Small Roller
- 2 new nuts for the tensioner and small lower roller
Also available are new studs for the tensioner and lower roller
Four harmonic balancer bolts are also available as an option if needed. Please note these bolts are marked as "one time use only" so we recommend using new bolts when you reinstall the harmonic balance.
Part Number N903 285 04 (Qty. 3) injection pump sprocket bolts, are an option in the kit. The OE bolts were one-time use, so replace if your vehicle still has the original bolts.